- 100 % Genuine Levis 501 Jeans
- Grade B Condition –They will be suitable for work or day to day wear but would not be advised if you wanted them for best or for an occasion
- Straight legs, metal riveted pockets, zip / button fly, red tab.
- These are men’s jeans but also great for women looking for that relaxed fit “boyfriend” fit.
- All jeans are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- All items in our store are 100% Authentic Vintage and we do not sell fake or counterfeit clothing and all branded items in our store are always genuine and authentic.
The photos are only an EXAMPLE of the jeans you will receive. Due to the jeans being vintage, no two pairs are identical. There will be variations in colour wash and wear.
Due to these being distressed GRADE B condition jeans, please expect them to have the following issues (also see example photos of damage):
- They may need a wash
- The Red Tab or Waist Label may be missing
- There may be visible marks or stains
- There may be small holes or tears that will need repair
- There may be fading or wear to the knees, hems or pockets
- There may be wear to the inside crotch seams
- Fraying or damage to the hems or pocket edges
- They may have shrunk and waist measurement may not correspond with size stated on label
- The hems may have been altered so will measure different to size stated on label
- PLEASE NOTE: International Orders may incur a customs or import duty fee that would have to be paid by the customer. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order to avoid any unexpected charges.
But please note, each pair will only have one or two of these issues.
In most cases the label will not match the actual size, this is because the jeans shrink or stretch over time or have been turned up. We measure each pair before sending to make sure you get the right size. So please don’t be concerned if the size on the waist label is altered ( by pen ) on the tags.
To obtain an accurate waist size for high waisted jeans please take a tape measure and measure yourself around the navel, and use this figure to select a waist size from the drop down menu. We find that these jeans don’t really match to ladies sizes (8,10,12 etc) so suggest you measure before ordering!
When measuring yourself, please bear in mind that these are vintage ‘boyfriend’ jeans and aren’t elasticated as modern styles are. Also they aren’t tapered at the leg.
Measure around your waistline where you normally wear your pants with one forefinger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Using a pair of pants that fit you well, measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2″ to get your inseam length.