- All jeans are listed according to the actual waist measurement, NOT the tag size. We always take our own detailed measurements to ensure a good fit.
- Due to these being distressed GRADE B condition jeans, please expect them to have the following issues (also see example photos of damage):
- They may need a wash
- The Red Tab or Waist Label may be missing
- There may be visible marks or stains
- There may be small holes or tears that will need repair
- There may be fading or wear to the knees, hems or pockets
- There may be wear to the inside crotch seams
- Fraying or damage to the hems or pocket edges
- They may have shrunk and waist measurement may not correspond with size stated on label
- The hems may have been altered so will measure different to size stated on label
- The images above are not exact; due to the vintage nature of the jeans, colour wash and wear will vary.
Please note that we take measurements of each pair to check that the label corresponds with the actual size. With vintage jeans there is often shrinkage due to their age. Therefore please do not be concerned if the tag on the back of the jeans does not correspond with the size you have ordered.
PLEASE NOTE: International Orders may incur a customs or import duty fee that would have to be paid by the customer. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order to avoid any unexpected charges.